K C Li
- work experience
- Personal profile
K C is admitted to practise law in various jurisdictions. He is also an appointed - attesting officer by the Chinese Department of Justice.
K C is a seasoned legal practitioner in handling immigration matters, including but not limited to applications for various types of visas and citizenships as well as renunciation of citizenship.
K C is a senior member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association with active membership and participation over the past 30 years.
K C is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. He has been a speaker at Rotary Club, Lions Club, the American Bar Association, Law Society of Singapore, TV and radio station on social and immigration topics in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vancouver and Seattle. He also has written articles on immigration for professional journals and newspapers. Besides practicing the law, K C is also actively involved in the Buddhism community in Hong Kong.
- Admitted to practice law in:
- the Republic of Nauru
- England and Wales (non-practicing as at April 2020)
- Hong Kong SAR
- Province of British Columbia, Canada
- Practise in Washington State before the State Supreme Court and the Federal District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Appointed as an Attesting Officer by Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China
- Juris Doctorate, Seattle University, Tacoma, Washington
- Visiting student at Cambridge University for International Law, Administrative Law and European Economic Community Law
- Master of Public Health, University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Windsor
- Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto