- work experience
- Personal profile
Van worked in the financial industry prior to joining Yang Chan & Jamison LLP. She has investment funds related experience and had assisted in various legal matters related to investments.
She accumulated experience in a wide range of practice including tax advisory and estate planning, general commercial, conveyancing, tenancy disputes and litigation.
Van speaks Native Cantonese, Fluent English, Japanese and Mandarin.
- CityU Scope, Professional Diploma in Tax Advisory
- HKUx, Professional Certificate in FinTech
- University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- Manchester Metropolitan University, LLB, First Class Honour
- University of Hong Kong, BA
- Hong Kong Solicitor (10/2021)
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)(non-practising) (Hong Kong, China and International Tax)
- Associate Member of The Tax Institute of Hong Kong (AITIHK)
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Level 2/N2