Home / Meet Our Team / Chief Operating Officer / Raymond Tang
Chief Operating Officer
- work experience
- Personal profile
Raymond is the Deputy Regional Managing Partner for Tax and Business Advisory in Southern China. He specializes in Hong Kong, Macau and PRC tax. He has extensive experience in tax planning for corporate restructuring, group re-organization, pre-IPO tax planning and tax controversy services.
Professional skills and experience
- Being the Deputy Regional Managing Partner in Southern China to lead the teams to provide tax compliance and advisory services to local and multi-national corporations.
- Being the Southern Region BTS leader to coordination and development of BTS team.
- Participating in various IPO restructuring / spin-off exercises, including manufacturing, property development and retailing groups in Hong Kong/PRC, gaming concessionaires in Macao, etc.
- Serving local and multi-national clients for a wide range of industries and advising his clients for corporate restructuring, supply chain restructuring, holding structure for inbound/outbound investment, tax controversy, etc.
- Being speaker for seminars in HK/Macao.
- Has been one of the technical reviewers for Hong Kong Master Tax Guide issued by Wolters Kluwer Hong Kong.
- Multiple banks and insurance companies in HK/Macao
- A leading public transportation company in HK
- A major utility company in HK
- Gaming Concessionaires / Sub-concessionaires in Macao
- Multiple law firms in Macao
Qualification & Education
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Fellow member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Bachelor Degree - Professional Accountancy, The Chinese University of Hong Kong